Hello! I’m back! Last week, Freya Meadows nominated me for the Liebester Award! Tah-dah!!! I am very happy and humbled to be nominated. Click to read more.
This is for getting to know new bloggers. I think this is lovely because we get to know more people from the blogging community. Here are the rules for this Award:
1. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
2. Nominate 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers)
3. Ask your nominees 11 questions.
4. Let them know that you have nominated them!
I can’t wait to meet new bloggers and answer these questions! Let’s begin wahooooo!
1. What motivated you to start blogging?
– Being able to spread my positivity and learn to myself motivated be to start blogging. I have various reasons that I posted here in my blog but those are my main reasons. So far, I have seen my own transformation in myself and spreading my message and experiences to others.
2. If you could live in one city, anywhere in the world, where would it be?
– If I would live in one city hmm…. I would go for London or Edinburgh. I picked these two because of transpo, living situation and the beautiful schools. I don’t travel a lot so I haven’t seen or experienced how it is in other cities.
3. What are you most grateful for this year?
– This year, I’m grateful for being able to survive and learn from my first year in college.
4. Do you have any holidays planned this year? What are they?
-I don’t have much holidays planned this year but I do have a lot of goals in mind.
5. What have you learnt about yourself this year?
– This year, I learned that I have to believe in myself. It’s kinda hard but I’m in the process of gaining confidence in myself.
6. What fictional thing do you wish was real? (place, person, animal, anything)
-Hmm maybe like an instant filtering system that would filter bad things like greenhouse gases or waste from water resources in order to make our environment greener and better. 😀
7. What makes you the most nostalgic?
-Hmm…. Listening to certain songs makes me nostalgic! Ugh ❤ I remember those memories in every note. It’s just amazing.
8. Whats your favourite season and why?
-In the Philippines, we only have the dry and wet season so…. Something in the middle which occurs during November to February. The chills and cloudiness is just amazing.
9. Whats your favourite album at the moment?
-Right now… It would be the Kimi No Nawa official soundtracks. The melodies are just amazing (and the movie too!).
10. What are three goals you want to achieve in the next 5 years?
-I’m so ready for this question!!For the next five years, in the next five years I hope that I achieved and finished my pre-med course (which is Medical Technology), have a good score for NMAT and gain confidence and trust on myself.
11. What is your favourite quote or lyric?
– “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it” by Charles R. Swindoll
Those are all of my answers from the 11 question hehe. Now, I’ll nominate 11 new bloggers for this award. I might now necessarily nominate new ones though… BUT YEAH!! I think you should check them out.
Now, here are the 11 questions that you have to answer:
1. What inspires you the most?
2. What is your ultimate goal for yourself?
3. What made you create your blog?
4. What are the top three things you always have in your bag?
5. What book would you recommend to a friend right now?
6. How do you keep yourself motivated?
7. What is your go to song when you unmotivated?
8. Would you rather read a blog or watch a vlog?
9. If you have to pick, would you rather live in the city or countryside?
10. What is your favorite 2017 memory right now?
11. Did you have any regrets last year?
After answering, I hope you will link me in your post so I can read it! You can also tag me through Twitter. I can’t wait to read your answers!
Before finishing this blog entry, I want to say thank you to Freya Meadows
for nominating me for this award.
Well, that’s it for now! Stay positive and thank you for reading.
Feel free to follow/message me!
Instagram (for pictures!)
Twitter (for postive things!)
Tumblr (for studyblr, tips, anime, cartoons and more!)