Hello! In one of my posts, I mentioned that I send Positive Texts (link!). Here are some messages that I sent. Hopefully, these words will make your day a little better.
10 Positive texts that I already sent to my positive friends!
- I think it’s amazing how you can find and understand yourself. It’s a miracle that takes time. It’s okay to take your time to understand things and find your identity. Wala anamng mali dun (there is nothing wrong with that). Don’t let others hinder yourself from searching who you are. Stick ka lang sa sarili mo (stick with yourself). It will take time but it will be worth it.
- Today, it maybe nice to remember those nostalgic experiences and talk about it with your family or friends. Remember and laugh. It maybe painful, fun, sad, etc. but hey! You survived! You learned!
- Opportunities come and go so make sure to hold them close. Although, there are times that it might be risky so try to think thoroughly and weigh the consequences. You may ask a second opinion… That’s it all I can think about! Think wisely, relate your options to the possible outcomes.
- Sometimes we have low confidence in ourselves. Maybe because of our environment that influence us or how we pull ourselves down but you have to get up and realize your potential. Try different things until it feels right for you. Don’t be discouraged by your failures because that will help you improve.
- We tend to get tired of things, especially studying. To shake things up, try to find a new way to study and do it from time to time para hindi ka mapagod (so that you won’t get tired). If you’re tired from studying that would be bad caaaauuuseee ilang years ka pa ba magiging student?
- You will get through this! Whatever is bothering your mind. Kahit anong problema yan. Kaya mo ya. Salamat at hindi ka pa sumusuko.
- One of the big problems that ruin any kind of relationship is misunderstanding. Let’s think things through. I have to say, misunderstandings are one of the worst for me.
- There are times that you have to keep it to yourself. Though, there are also moments when you just have to tell someone. Look for someone who you can always go to. He/She may be a professional or a friend. (Note: See if your friend can handle the weight of your problems. Be careful!!)
- Find time to give your body and mind some rest. If you have a chance to rest, take it and TREASURE WITH ALL YOUR HEART HAHA.
- There are times when you make a mistake. Most of the time you regret it. Sometimes you have to accept it and move on.
Hello! That’s it for now. I hope you guys will feel better. If you want these messages just message me in my Facebook account or my other social media accounts! Yay!! I’ll post another Positive Collective soon. Maybe in the middle of first sem this incoming school year. 🙂
Thank you for reading 😀
Feel free to follow/message me!