I’ll try to get into the wave and do this “Get to Know Me” tag. If you want to get to know me just keep reading!
I got these questions from various sources so these are just mixed and matched. Enjoy reading!
- What is your name?
Well my name is Meryl. It’s kinda obvious (hahaha).
- What does your name mean?
Based from what I searched (WHICH I find VERY cool), my name means the bright sea. My name originated from the Celtic.
- Where are you from?
I am from the Philippines. I live somewhere in Metro Manila but I was born in Taal, Batangas. I have relatives from Batangas and Bulacan.
- Where do you live?
I live somewhere in Metro Manila (mentioned from the previous question ehe). Though, I frequently go to Batangas to visit my relatives.
- What do you do for a living?
I am a student in University of Santo Tomas. My course is Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology aaaaand I’m a blogger. That’s it 😀
- What is your favorite color?
Oooooh tough one. Coincidentally, my favorite colors are red, blue, white (yeah, not a color) and yellow! Hmm but if I would pick one, blue.
- What is your star sign?
My star sign is Scorpio.
- What is your favorite music genre?
Music genre? Hmmm I don’t have a specific one but I do have favorite artists! Jason Mraz, The Beatles, Sofia Carson, The Ransom Collective (Philippines), Eraserheads (Philippines) and Apo Hiking Society (Philippines).
- Who is your favorite musician?
OOoohhhhh I mentioned quite a lot up there but I would pick Apo Hiking Society.
- Favorite food?
Filipino: Adobo or Sinigang; Spanish: Paella; Pasta and Pizza! — Quite a lot… It depends on my mood.
- Favorite drink?
Veryyyy mucchhhhhh WATER
- Favorite snack?
Those little organic corned snacks (like made out of malunggay…. or corn…)
- Favorite holiday?
- Favorite past time?
Either doodling or taking pictures. Depends on what I have on hand.
- Favorite sport?
Oh. Hm. I have top 3 though! Basketball, Volleyball and Table Tennis.
- What is something you are talented at?
Uh. I am not sure.
- What is something you wish you were talented at?
- Are you competitive?
- Describe yourself in a single sentence?
My mood changes quite a lot so watch out 😦
- What is the best compliment you have ever received?
Your photos are so good!
- What are some of your bad habits?
Fidgeting when nervous
- What are your favorite things about yourself?
Goal seeker (like, achieving goals) aaaaannnddd caring for the environment
- What is on top of your bucket list?
OOOOH. To become a doctor to help my fellow countrymen.
- What are 3 long term goals?
– To become a helpful doctor.
-Help my parents as I grow.
-Spread awareness about the situation of our environment.
- What are 3 short term goals?
-Learn more Photoshop this summer
-Make more blog posts this summer
– Study more Spanish
- What are you doing today to help you achieve those goals?
I try my best to study harder, stay motivated and to believe in myself!!
- What is your biggest accomplishment?
Hmm….. Most probably, to enter my dream university and study there.
- What is an ideal first date for you?
AY GOSH. This question popped up in one of my college friend’s conversations and I didn’t know what to answer so… SKIP– Because I have no clue…
- What is something you look for in a partner?
Hmm.. Understanding and patient.
- Who is your role model?
I don’t have a specific one because I see those traits or characteristics from different people so all of those just combine into one… thing.
- Which of your parents are you more like?
- Which of your parents are you closest to?
- What is the last book you read?
Ah!!! The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom
- What is your favorite fairytale?
Ooh hmmm… For the classics, I don’t have buuuut I like Disney’s The Princess and the Frog because the lead character is so motivating to watch.
- What is your favorite quote?
“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
- Favorite subject in school?
Uh. I am not good at it but I like the topics……… Biology
- Subject you were best at?
Uhm. I don’t know.
- Do you have a best friend, if so, then who?
I have two and secret.
- Who has left the most impact on your life?
Oooooohhhhhh. I don’t know who for “most”. I do have a lot of people who molded me for who I am today.
- What app do you use most?
Hmmm Twitter or Instagram… but.. Most… hmm… Instagram!
- What piece of technology can you not live without?
Watch/Clock. I love being on time.
- What countries have you visited?
The United Kingdom
- What countries would you like to visit?
Japan, France, Italy, USA and more.
- Best memory you have?
That time when I saw my name in the UST page that I passed!!
- How many relationships have you been in?
- If you could give your younger self any advice what would it be?
Don’t be scared to make your own choices from time to time. You have to stay firm and believe in yourself.
- One thing you know now that you wish you had known as a kid?
It’s okay to make mistakes.
YAY that’s it! It was fun to answer all of these questions. I got to think really well about myself and weigh by favorites and what I would want to do in the future. I hope you got to understand who I am through this post. All of my answers are honest hehe.
OH OH try to answer these questions by yourself because it makes you know yourself better and think back at what you want to do with your life and how you are and were. I believe that knowing yourself will make your vision clearer about what you want/need to with your life. It will help you get motivated and content with what you have…. or seek for more goals to accomplish.
Thank you for reading
Feel free to follow/message me!