School has ended and summer just started. What to do?
Second semester of my first year as a college student has ended. I can’t believe how days went by quickly! Although, it wasn’t easy. As a first year college student, I can say that my first school year was tough but manageable. There were so much things going on. School drama, HEART BEATING FAST WHENEVER I OPEN MYPORTAL to check my grades, those “AGHH HELP” moments and of course there were good times too!
First year palang and I can say that you really need to stick with the course that will lead to the person you want to be in the future. Picking a course is a heavy task because you have to be determined and work hard to learn and graduate. Sabi nga nila, hindi biro yung pag-aaral.
So stay determined and do whatever you can to reach your dreams…. BUT HAHA ANYWAY!!
This post was supposed to be for updates and summer ideas.
I thought about the things I wanted to do– something related to self-growth (yeaah corny) and home planning.
I search for tips for planting herbs and vegetables, simple DIYs and hmmm I’m planning to learn how to play piano and guitar.
I’ve had my guitar for more five years and I can only play two songs. Hindi talaga ako musicaly inclined.
If you’re looking for things to do this summer then here are a list of things that might help make your summer productive!
1. Learn to play an instrument. — Like I said, I’m not musically inclined.
2. Start or continue that vegetable or flower garden! It feels really nice to see your seedlings grow.
3. (Something that always come up..) Do something new! Legit like try calligraphy, writing, making a creative journal. Medj nakakatamad but it’s a nice past time.
4. If you are reeaaaaally lazy to go out and you have a decent Wi-Fi connection, you can watch different movies, K-Dramas and Anime (want anime suggestions? Feel free to comment below)
5. If you are serious about doing something this summer then try to have a healthy routine. Like, exercise or try those healthy recipes.
6. That reminds me! Try baking or cooking. If your parents are at work, it’s your chance to make something! Yum yum!
7. Go outside and play sports. We barely have enought time to go out and really do something because of school works sooo here is your opportunity!
8. GO out, take your phone and start taking pictures
9. Maybe you can also start a blog? Kahit summer blog lang
10. Play games with your friends. Have friendly competitions! wahoo
11. Okay last one, read books! Set a goal for yourself. 5-10 books for this summer maybe?
Yeah, that’s it. I have a firm plan in mind and I will update you soon about my summer progress! Wahoo!! For now, rest and stay hydrated. (Try to be productive if you can)
Thank you for reading
Feel free to follow/message me!