This summer was unbelievably fast. My school starts this week! In line with this, I have a few announcements. I graduated on high school last April 29, 2016. So that leaves me three months of summer break! Usually we only have one month and a couple of weeks. Since, our government changed the school calendar we had a longer summer this year.
This summer was by far the greatest. We celebrated my sister’s 18th in London, I got to have a blog and achieve 100 followers (!!), I became an admin in My Trending Stories, got to motivate others through my words, had my mini photography adventures, and learned new things throughout summer.
The best thing is that I experienced was to post a part of me in my blog. As you read my Monday Reflections, you got to know me better. I felt great sharing my thoughts, and feelings to everyone. Although, at first I was scared and nervous but in the end I felt better. What’s more, you gave me your insights and personal stories after reading my posts. I’m happy that you started to open up after reading! Let’s walk this journey together.
Somewhere in London shot from iPhone 5s
I know I haven’t been diligent when it comes to posting every Monday. Mainly, because I was busy or I wasn’t online to post up entries for my Monday Reflections that much. Although, I’ll try my best to post every week aside from my Weekly Photo Challenge posts. I can’t promise that I will post as much as before since school is up. I will try my best to create new posts for my readers! I want to continue updating my journal and seeing myself improve. Hopefully, you will share more of yourselves soon and join me in my journal.
- Most of you have suggestions for my posts. I will try to make those posts possible.
- School is here! And updates about my first year in college will be up soon (I’m still unsure about this but some of you want to read it here)
- Hopefully, I will have time to make new studyblr posts in my Tumblr and here. I will answer your questions as soon as possible!
- My updated set of tips will be here and in Tumblr soon
- Finally, motivational posts for school will be written!
- Monday Reflections and The Weekly Photography Challenge might be a “sometimes” post
How was yours? I would love to hear from you.